Friday 5 May 2017

What up peeps! 😎

Me American? No way! Just messing with you.

I've been away for a while on holiday. Well not holiday really but attending to some necessary family engagements in Nigeria.

 I shall be sharing with you a few pictures from my trip later.

In the mean time I came across this 😎genius video.
It highlights
1 - the rich variety of foods from a cross section of Nigeria
2 - the adventures of intercultural interactions in a marriage relationship. Essentially, the difficulties of accepting another's food palate.
3 - and finally how it can become a fun 'discovery channel'.

That's what we are about in Fally's Food Hut. The difference is that we have spread our blanket across a wider spectrum; The whole of Africa and The Caribbean.

Let's not be strange bedfellows but engage and interact like this couple eventually did.

Maybe I can take the role played by the counsellor too πŸ€’πŸ’†.

So happy Saturday morning 😘😊
Step into my world (my office😜) and enjoy this video.
In itself, it is good therapy.πŸ‘



Be with you soon,

Fally Jay for The Food Hut 

No comments:

Post a Comment