Monday 5 December 2016

So what's your menu for Christmas?.........πŸŽ‰.We celebrate Alaleke CuisineπŸŽ‰

Hi!

So what are you up to these days? All your orders stacked up back to back with no room for more?

Not yet? What's on your menu? Do you want others to know?
Need new customers or you simply want to tantalise us with your presentation pictures?

Get in touch with me and we can work on it together. My email address is below.
Wherever you come from in Africa or the Caribbean, I'm interested... Don't hesitate.

You may even come across me at your catering event or your restaurant...πŸ˜ƒ.
Now that would be cool.

Just remember, this is your stage and your ovation awaits.

     Here is someone I would like to celebrate today. Check out his posts on Facebook.
                        Adeleke Adedoja  πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸŽ‰πŸ‘on instagram @ alalekecuisine


  -Fally Jay for The Food Hut

No comments:

Post a Comment